Dec 2, 2008

DoNOT???

Gambar di atas hanyalah sekadar hiasan...


yesterday..while i was eating Donuts, someone just came over and say.."tak takut ker makan donut?"..hah?? i was like.. what kind of question nih?? Then, he was telling me , i repeat heeee..okey not sheee..that eating donuts, will effect the body metabolism ... One can increse few kilos in just few days..izzit right?? *thinking hard*. Hehe...donuts? I love donuts esspecially the new donuts in town, big a**le and J**. Honestly, theese donuts are definitely better than the old donuts in town. It's simply irresistible.!! :D.

I don't care if 'people' labelled these dounts as DoNOT!!, meaning lassst food they would eat is donut. I still won't say NO to these donuts. Kalau semua tak boleh makan..hilanglah nikmat hidup. So, i will still eat donuts but, will balance wif exercises and jogging!! :)

Till then, cheers people!!

p/s: i want more donuts, donuts and donuts...

2 comments:

yzmahoney said...

hmm me donut kureng la.. Tp kuih keria suke.. Hehe

Anggerik_putih said...

hehe..ko ingat tak first donuts masa kita belajar buat masa 2nd year!! haha..sib baik menjadi hasil tunjuk ajar NOr... so, sweet kan???