I received a letter today. An interview letter. Its TOMORROW... TOMORROW people!!! (last minute
I’m just gonna be myself tomorrow ... maintain my poise and pose...and will only answer what I have been doing and my understanding towards my job. However, I really hope that the Rec*tor will be there tomorrow since I have a very good question to ask. May be it‘s just the right time and the right place.. So, wish me luck people!!!
edited Feb 10, 09 ------------------------------------
Doaku dimakbulkan, the rec*tor was there. Yess!! I was the first person. Well, early in the morning, first person, his mood pun ok..it was the right time and the right place, i rose up all the issues and my dissatisfaction, and surpisingly, he patiently lending me his ears!!! And i got it!! yes.. sort of promotion jugak <-- according to him, considering my master result and my research..and already got sponsor for my PhD. However, being me..selagi blom ada written document or we call it black and white, takderla nak letak harapan terlalu tinggi. Takut jatuh tersungkur!! muahahaha!!!
p/s: Last week, was my hectic week.. untill today!! hopefully, tomorow will be a lovely day for everybody!!!
Till then, cheers ya!!
3 comments:
best of luck be!
good luck!!!!!
Yzma: TQVM!!!
miSS in TerpReted: Thanks!! :D
Post a Comment