Mar 23, 2009

ting..ting...

Hi peeps!!

So many things to settle and i can feel the stress piling up. I have to settle tones of work including marking the assignments and test papers. Last week, for few days I went to a conference. Well, kind ‘syiiok’ since the panel comes from Universi*ty of Tas*mani, Aus*tralia and few interesting "things" happened. Despite the tiredness, I can feel the excitement there. I got to know more people there and at the same time, the interaction gave me the opportunity to know people from the academic line and corporate bodies.

I’m now just finished marking assignment. I wish I can just sit at home doing nothing right now. I just wanna take a day off. I promised to write entry berkaitan2 beberapa peristiwa for the past few weeks… well, lots to be blog..it a matter of time kan??? However, it's 4.00pm... i’m off now…Mari kita pulang.

Ps: Make every step count. Confidence…. Is know the game won before we played.

2 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

aluyaaaa..ape cito...sonyap jo?!!??!

Anggerik_putih said...

Verde: Babe..bz sketla...biasala hujung2 semester kan..tak sabo nak cuti 3 bulan nih...:D