Well...just finished interview 2day...at UNi**....Ntah..what to say aaa...izit bad or good..? I cant feel anything coz may be just bcoz i nak tkr bidang kot.......the interview session start well and end well... The world is so small...ya.
Tuan2 dan puan2. Yes definately...small. I met one girl during interview...we hv few conversation..bla..bla..bla...After that we relised we know the same person...uich...what a coincident....???? BUT the story not end just like that...after dat girl went for interview...ada 1 guy plak...start borak ngan i plak...the conversation start..."dari mana?..oh...dr Sri Damansara...u? i PPUM...ooo...i got friend work there...really? who? any name..? K****. Opps...i know him..we hv been friend since our matriculation..oOO...I thought this guy only nk juai minyak je la...(apa punya thought la aku ni)his wife graduated upm kan?... yup...my classmatela...Erm...dat is y we call the world is so small..you met somebody who actually knoe de other party u also knoe....So rite now i....must keep smiling to everybody coz the world is so smallZZ........:)
May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment